1. Responsible for the structural design of new products and complete relevant design documents according to the standard requirements;
2. Responsible for technical research and technical analysis related to structural design, collect relevant advanced technical information and materials, and undertake the structure of product projects.
3. Provide structural feasibility and reliability technical analysis and suggestions for the company's new product project establishment, assist in determining product technical performance standards, and participate in technical review and appraisal; 4.
Responsible for the procurement of structural parts in product projects 5. Responsible for the structural change of existing products, formulate technical change plans, and inspect and
optimize the design needs of the company or customers;
6. Responsible for analyzing/solving products
7. Participate in the assembly and debugging of project product prototypes, provide technical support for customers, and ensure project implementation ;