Thank you for choosing the desktop ultraviolet light cleaning machine UVXT16-1 produced by Beijing Aerospace Hongda Photoelectric Technology Co., Ltd. This product has good cleaning effect, easy operation, safety and reliability, and simple maintenance. UVXT16-1 type cleaning machine is small in size, large in cleaning power, and has its own cooling circulation system, which successfully solves the common heat dissipation problem in cleaning machines. Company name: Beijing Aerospace Hongda Photoelectric Technology Co., Ltd. 1. 1. Ultraviolet ozone light cleaning machineUVXT16-1 2. Working principleUltraviolet light is an invisible light with a wavelength range of1360×10-10m~3900×10-10m According to the wavelength range, it can be divided into A, B, C three bands and vacuum ultraviolet: ①A band 320nm~400nm; ②B band 275~320nm; ③C band 200nm~275nm; ④V band---vacuum ultraviolet 100~200nm. The effects of ultraviolet light in various wavelength ranges are different, some are used for sterilization, some are used for cleaning, some are used for lithography, and some are used for curing. Ultraviolet lamps can be divided into instant start type, cold cathode type and hot cathode type according to the starting and working methods. For the same power consumption, the instant start type has the strongest irradiation power. In addition, the irradiation power of the lamp also changes with the temperature of the surrounding and the tube wall, so the temperature around the UV lamp and the tube wall must be well controlled to make the UV lamp play the best effect. In the manufacturing process of liquid crystal displays, the cleanliness requirements on the ITO glass are very high. To produce products with a line spacing and line width of 10μm, and to ensure the yield, the requirements for the coating film before exposure are quite high. To improve the effect of the coating film, we must first ensure that the glass is clean. In previous cleaning techniques (chemical cleaning and physical cleaning), it was often difficult to achieve this cleanliness requirement.
How to improve the cleanliness of the glass surface and improve the effect of film coating? At present, UV light cleaning is widely used abroad. On the one hand, it can avoid the pollution caused by the use of organic solvents, and at the same time, it can shorten the cleaning process. Its working principle is to use the photosensitive oxidation of organic substances by ultraviolet photons to achieve the purpose of cleaning organic compounds (hydrocarbons) adhering to the surface of the object. In practical applications, an ultraviolet lamp that can generate two wavelengths is usually used. This UV lamp can generate ultraviolet light with wavelengths of 254nm and 185nm (usually 185nm wavelength is only 20% of 254nm wavelength light).
Its working process is: most organic compounds have a strong ability to absorb ultraviolet light with a wavelength of 254nm. After absorbing the ultraviolet light, they are decomposed into ions, free atoms, excited molecules and neutral molecules, which is photosensitization. . The oxygen in the atmosphere produces ozone O3 and atomic oxygen O after absorbing ultraviolet photons with a wavelength of 185nm. The generated O3 has a strong absorption effect on ultraviolet light with a wavelength of 254nm. Under the action of photons, ozone will be decomposed into Oxygen and atomic oxygen O, because atomic oxygen is extremely active, the photosensitive decomposition products of carbon and hydrogen compounds on the surface of the object are combined into volatile gases under its oxidation: carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapor escape from the surface of the object, thereby To achieve the purpose of completely removing the stubborn organic matter adhering to the surface of the object. Here, a reflective plate is used, and its function is to reflect the UV light emitted by the UV lamp to the glass substrate, thereby enhancing the intensity of the light on the glass substrate. In terms of equipment implementation, there are three very important factors that must be paid attention to and controlled. These are:
1. To keep the glass substrate to the UV lamp at a small distance, usually the gap must be less than 10mm, which means that it can provide sufficient The light intensity is high, and the blind spot of light can be avoided.
2. It is necessary to maintain an appropriate O3 concentration in the inner cavity of the cleaning machine. Too much or too little is not conducive to achieving the final effect of cleaning. Usually, the O3 concentration is controlled within the range of 100-130ppm.
3. The temperature of the furnace cavity cannot be too high, so it is necessary to pay attention to cooling and control the working temperature of the furnace cavity to prevent the deformation of the ultraviolet lamp due to overheating or the loss of ultraviolet radiation power. Relevant experiments have proved that after chemical and physical cleaning, the contact angle of the glass surface (the main parameter to measure the cleanliness of the surface of the object is to use quantitative pure water droplets to the surface of the object, and the angle formed by the water droplets) can only be around 50 degrees, which is It is far from enough for STN products, and after UV cleaning, the contact angle can be reduced to less than 20 degrees, which can meet the technological requirements of STN products. 3. Installation Instructions General: Please check the completeness of the components before assembly, see the packing list. The system is not equipped with air inlet and outlet ducts before leaving the factory. Please purchase the corresponding air inlet ducts and exhaust ducts according to the size requirements. 1. Install the refrigeration and air-conditioning system
1. Install the indoor unit and outdoor unit of the air conditioner according to the air conditioner manual.
2. According to the requirements of the environment, the remote control of the air conditioner is modified into a wired type, and the provided three-core connecting cable is connected according to the shape of the plug.
3. Debug after installation. Connect the main power of the air conditioner Turn on the power switch of the air conditioner remote control (refer to the air conditioner manual for the button functions of the remote control) The air conditioner has been converted into a forced cooling form, and the indoor unit of the air conditioner enters the cooling state after it is plugged into the power supply.
At this time, you can set the strength of the inlet air, which is divided into 3 levels, and adjust the air according to your needs. 2. Assemble the washing machine and install the UV lamp 1 Make sure that the power of the washing machine and the air conditioner has been turned off.
2 Open the outermost shell of the washing machine. 3 Remove the top cover of the cleaning compartment in the washer. 4 Unscrew the forbidden screws around the heat exchanger. 5 Take the heat exchanger out of the cleaning chamber, taking care not to contaminate the reflector at the bottom of the heat exchanger. 6 Find the UV lamp that needs to be replaced by number. 7 Unscrew the fastening screws on the ceramic terminals at the connection of the UV lamp head. 8 Remove the UV lamp. 9 Replace the UV lamp that needs to be replaced, and tighten the screws on the ceramic terminals. 10 Carefully install the heat exchanger on the heat exchanger support, tighten the screws 11 Fix the upper cover of the cleaning compartment in the cleaning machine 12 Fix the shell of the washing machine. Install the warning light 1. Connect the warning light support rod and the light head together. 2. Fix the bent plate on the rear shell with screws to fix the shell of the washing machine.
4. Connecting ventilation ducts Inlet duct: inner diameter 100mm, length <10m, uniform change of cold and heat Exhaust duct: inner diameter 100mm, length <10m, heat resistance <80, anti-corrosion. Connect the air outlet of the main unit of the air conditioner and the cold air inlet of the washing machine with an air inlet pipe, and tighten it with a hose clamp. Connect the exhaust gas outlet of the washing machine to the exhaust duct of the clean room with an exhaust duct. Note: The exhaust air of the washing machine contains high temperature (<80°C) ozone and cleaning exhaust gas. Please ensure that the connection of the exhaust duct is smooth and tightly sealed. 4. Technical parameters Device parameters Equipment model: UVXT16-1 Maximum size of equipment outline: 580(W)×735(L)×320(H) 单位mm Maximum size of workpiece to be cleaned: 400 × 400 mm Stage swing : ±7.5mm Working environment requirements : 0-40℃ Ozone leakage: ＜0.16ppm Surface temperature of processed material: ＜55℃ Working voltage : AC 220V 50Hz Maximum working power when working : 1000W Standby power when working: 200W Component parameters Lamp length： 480mm Lamp power: 600W (65W×8) Lamp shape: H Lamp type: Using dual-band UV light source Lamp life: >2500 hours (illuminance >70%) Irradiation distance: 10~15mm Adjustable Illumination: 10-12mw/cm2 5. Operation method 1 Power on the whole machine 2 Turn on the air conditioner control to preheat the system. 3 Turn on the panel switch./span> 4 The system performs preheating delay, and when you hear the prompt sound, it enters the working state. 5 Open the door of the cleaning chamber and put the workpiece to be cleaned into the cleaning chamber of the cleaning machine. 6 Set various parameters at any time: cleaning time, cleaning power, warm-up time 7 Press the start button to clean, and the ultraviolet lamp in the cleaning machine starts to work. 8.When the time set by the parameters is reached, the cleaning work is stopped. At this time, the UV lamp works according to the set minimum power. 9.During the cleaning process, if there is a fault, the UV lamp will automatically turn off, and the system will enter a self-protection state.
10. If you want to clean other workpieces, repeat the above (5-9) operations. 11． Power off the washer
12. Power off the air conditioner. 6. Information description 1 1. A short tone, the system starts cleaning, stops cleaning, and reaches the timing. 2 2. Cyclic long tone, unlit lamp, lamp or ballast failure. In the prompt of information, the red light and the alarm function simultaneously. In the prompt of information, the red light and the alarm function simultaneously. In the prompt of information, the red light and the alarm function simultaneously. 7. Parameter setting method 1 After the program is preheated, press the“Mode”button to enter the parameter setting mode 2 Set the timing time, preheating time, maximum power and minimum power in turn 3 Press the “Function ”button to enter the information confirmation button 4 Press“ Mode” to select“Yes”or“No” 5 Press“Function”again to confirm. 8. matters needing attention 1 Ensure the reliable grounding of the whole machine 2 The maximum power dissipation of the whole machine is 1000W, please ensure that it can provide enough power distribution. 3 Please pay attention to the temperature changes in the washing machine. If the temperature exceeds the expected value, please be sure to turn on the air conditioner to cool down. 8. maintenance 1.Regularly disassemble the machine for cleaning.
2.The lamp tube must be replaced after the whole machine works for about 2500 hours. How to replace the lamp tube: After the whole machine has worked for more than 2500 hours, the irradiation of the ultraviolet lamp will be reduced to below the national standard. At this time, the lamp tube can be disposed of as scrap, and the lamp tube must be replaced. In the case of frequent start-up for a long time, the service life of the UV lamp will also be reduced. 1 Make sure the power to the washing machine and air conditioner is turned off. 2 Open the outermost shell of the washing machine. 3 Remove the top cover of the cleaning compartment in the washer. 4 Unscrew the forbidden screws around the heat exchanger. 5 Take the heat exchanger out of the cleaning chamber, taking care not to contaminate the reflector at the bottom of the heat exchanger. 6 Find the UV lamp that needs to be replaced by number. 7 Unscrew the fastening screws on the ceramic terminals at the connection of the UV lamp head. 8 Remove the UV lamp. 9 Replace the UV lamp that needs to be replaced, and tighten the screws on the ceramic terminals. 10 Carefully install the heat exchanger on the heat exchanger support, tighten the screws 11 Fix the upper cover of the cleaning bin in the cleaning machine 12 Fix the outer shell of the cleaning machine. Notice: 1.When replacing the lamp, please do it in a clean environment. 2.Pay attention to ensure that the surface of the replaced lamp is clean. 3.This system mostly uses standard parts, please install all the removed screws back to their original positions, and do not leave them in the machine. Replacement of insurance: In the case of poor input current and misoperation , the fuse will be automatically blown, please replace the fuse
10. Troubleshooting 1.Whether the whole machine does not work whether the power supply is reliable and connected to the power supply and whether the power of the whole machine is sufficient or not . Is the whole machine fuse blown 2. The ultraviolet lamp does not light up whether the ballast is working properly , whether the door of the cleaning compartment is tightly closed, and whether the power supply of the whole machine meets the requirements 十一． Price and lead time 1. can be interviewed; 2．Sign the contract and supply one month after payment; 3．Customized products can be designed and manufactured according to customer requirements.
UV light cleaner UVXT16-1 Product User Manual
Address: Room 236, Block A, Yard 28, Dongbeiwang South Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Production Base: No. 24, Dongfang Street, North Development Zone, Gu'an County, Langfang, Hebei
Founded in May 2002, the company is a high-tech enterprise in Haidian Park, Zhongguancun Science and Technology Park. The company has been focusing on the research and development of special ultraviolet light source technology for a long time, and has special ultraviolet technology application products and manufacturing experience. Ultraviolet application products involve: special ultraviolet light source, ultraviolet light source ballast, light cleaning machine, air purifier, oil fume purification equipment, water treatment system and air treatment project, etc.